Los Santos Ghetto Life RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Guide] Edit your screenshots easily

2 posters

Go down

[Guide] Edit your screenshots easily Empty [Guide] Edit your screenshots easily

Post by Alcatrazz July 27th 2015, 8:17 pm

Hello, dear OL-RP community. Today, I'll show you how to edit your screenshots in PhotoScape easily! Things that you need, are obviously PhotoScape and picture that you want to edit.

When you open PhotoScape, go to "Editor" icon. When you open it, on the right side it will show you folders and pictures. You go to My documents, GTA SA User Files, open SAMP folder, and pick your SS that you want to edit.

Next is, you crop your picture. I prefer 650x250, not too big but not too small neither. After you crop it, I like to add black border around it (You can add it with clicking on "Home" button under the image, and click at "No frame", you can choose how fat or thin you want that border to be). After you are done with that, you can add sharpness, or bloom, it's your choice.

Now the text part. There are two ways you can do it. First one is, you can crop the text from original image, and save it as copy, then when you crop your SS, you can import it to the photo, and add it in any corner. You can also change it sizes. Second way is, you can manually enter them. You click on "Object" under the picture, and then select "Text/T" option. Set "Arial" as font, size 14 and white as color, and apply outline on it. Set thickness to 2. Now, you open your chatlog, and you copy text that you want to add on your screenshot.

At the end, your picture will look something like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I hope this guide will be helpful next time you want to edit your screenshots.

Thread will be updated with pictures, just to make it easier for you guys.

Best regards,

OL-RP lead moderator,
Alcatrazz
Alcatrazz
Alcatrazz
Wannabe Gangster
Wannabe Gangster

<b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 6

Warning Level : 0/5

Back to top Go down

[Guide] Edit your screenshots easily Empty Re: [Guide] Edit your screenshots easily

Post by Lil_Jimmy July 27th 2015, 8:23 pm

Very usefull nice!
Lil_Jimmy
Lil_Jimmy
Management Staff
Management Staff

<b>Reputation</b> Reputation : 0

Warning Level : 0/5

Back to top Go down